There’s nothing quite as inviting as a seasonally decorated entrance to your new home. Bring holiday cheer to your front yard with these fun ideas:
• Decorate an outdoor chair with a holiday throw pillow and a cozy blanket. It can be something a little sparkly or perhaps bring Rudolph to your doorway.
• Next to your front door, you can add a small tree to decorate.
• Nothing beats a wreath on the door. Add your own touches to personalize.
• Pine garland is perfect to drape over the entrance or along banisters.
• Add holiday cheer with your favorite lights. You can coordinate with your other decor or add a splash of color. Try string lights, projectors, icicles or net lights for your bushes.
• Light up your walkway with luminaries. You can DIY this idea or buy them at a local store.
• You can repurpose old jars for luminaries or to add some shine and decoration.
• Add a holiday outdoor rug. Dog lovers unite with this adorable outdoor area rug from Wayfair. • Decorate a Winter Container.
Hungry for customization? Call us today at 815-439-9000 or visit our website at homesbycore.com to learn more about how we can build the home you crave.
Connect with Us!